Come and enjoy networking and learning with area HR practitioners whose expertise ranges from someone who does HR as an additional duty to a senior HR Professional with decades of HR experience! Whether it's in person or virtual, you are now part of an incredible community of Human Resource practitioners!
Please note that meetings will be held monthly and at locations as indicated on the registration page.
UNTIL OTHERWISE INDICATED, Monthly Meetings will be conducted virtually using Zoom or similar technology until further notice
When possible: Meetings held at Hypertherm will be held at their Training Facility at 71 Heater Road in Lebanon, NH unless otherwise indicated.
When possible: Meetings held at National Field Representatives will be held at their 136 Maple Ave location in Claremont, NH unless otherwise indicated.
JOIN US FOR A WIDE VARIETY OF MONTHLY TOPICS, TO INCLUDE THOSE INDICATED BELOW:
- Human Resources and the Law
- Strategies for Rewarding Employees
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Legislative UpdateS
- Active Shooter Response
- Employee Benefits
- Housing Crisis
- Healthcare Issues
- Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Workplace Violence
- Surviving a Layoff
- Employee Engagement
- Narcotics at Work
January Monthly Meeting
This dynamic presentation will guide participants in developing a ready and resilient workforce that promotes total wellness and health. It provides strategies that will contribute to a collective mental health recovery from the pandemic and beyond as we all grow. The program will create a culture that leads for positive mental health, improves employee engagement, encourages psychological safety and utilizes a “resilience formula” to reduce risk and maximize both human and financial resources.
- Promote psychological empowerment to create a well-balanced and healthy team that leads to focused, committed employees and that mitigates risk
- Understanding of neuroplasticity in the brain that leads to “neurogenesis” (birth of new neurons) for increased composure and adaptability
- The importance of overall well-being and strategies on how to achieve that goal
- An understanding of what is “mental health” and how it affects you and your organization
- Learning common-sense, easy-to-use strategies for self-care
- Introduction to the stress continuum and the basics of how to go from post-traumatic stress to post-traumatic growth
- The science of developing brain and mind power and how to go from a “fixed mindset” to a “growth mindset”
- Provide practical ideas on how to deal with COVID stress from both a professional and personal standpoint